* Live within approx. 30 or so minutes of Dakota Veterinary Hospital (NOTE: An exception will be made for those that have extensive experience caring for the animal that they are fostering. Maximum of 1 hour away.)
* Must have access to a vehicle for vet appointments, meet & greets and picking up supplies
* Ability to keep foster(s) away and safe from predatory animals (IE cats & dogs).
* Be able to communicate via email on a regular basis, as well as join our foster group on Facebook
* Be willing to supply fresh veggies on a daily basis (all other supplies will be provided)
* Willingness to abide by all rescue policies & procedures
* Have a minimum space of 16 square feet of floor space for an x-pen (4ft x 4ft). We do not cage our rabbits.
* Clean their litter box on a daily basis
* Launder blankets/bedding on a regular basis
Guinea Pig Fosters:
* Ability to allow out of cage/enclosure time on a daily basis.
* Daily spot cleaning of the enclosure
* Launder bedding on a regular basis
* Varies based on the animal being fostered.